This RGB light will get the party started while the white light punches out 3000 lumens to light up the back of the boat. Encased in a bronze housing it's ideal for any boat permanently kept in the water as it withstands the damage from electrolysis.
The Edge surround white lights give elegant illumination and can stay on all night without draining much power.
Made here in NZ by Hella and backed by their legendary 5 year warranty.
- 3000 lumen (White)
- Red, green or blue colours. To get complete control of the colour spectrum, connect an RGB light controller for unlimited colour selection. We recommend Fusion RGB remote PLU 40265
- Edge light technology, made up of 3 surround lights that give off an elegant glow and can be left on all night with low power drain
- Edge light super handy when washing boat and flushing motor after a trip as it won't blind you!!
- Marine grade bronze housing with premium UV stable impact resistant lens. (We recommend the bronze version if your boat is permanently in the water and particularly in a marina where there are often stray electrical currents causing electrolysis)
- Wide horizontal illumination with narrow beam for spectacular effect in water
- Completely sealed and electronically protected IP68/IP69
- Advanced thermal management with no damage when run out of the water
- Easy to install surface mount design
- Prewired with 2.5m of tinned marine cable
- Charcoal lens
- Suitable for fibreglass, timber, steel and composite hulls
- If permanently immersed we recommend using Lightspeed (from Propspeed) to keep growth off.
- Voltage protected in case of spikes and reverse polarity protected
- Colour Temperature 5000K (White)
- Diameter: 95mm
- Multivolt: 9-33V
- Power Consumption: Standard lights 30W/2.5A @12V, Edge light <2W/<0.2A@12V
- NZ made with 5 year warranty